This site has moved to http://morselsoflife.com - come visit me there!

26 August 2011

Five Friday Finds

Morsels of Life - 5 Friday Finds

Here's this week's Five Friday Finds. :) (Images straight from the recipes and pinned on Pinterest.)



Buttermilk Ranch Dressing - Chef Mommy

We've been using a lot more dressing lately, and I think Buttermilk Ranch is up next! This recipe looks pretty simple and straightforward - just the way I like.



Churros - Jazibe's Recipes

James brought some of these back one time, and we've been on the lookout for them since! Good thing I'll be able to just make them now!



Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits - Rasa Malaysia

You know I had to include a biscuit recipe, didn't you? How else could I continue on my biscuit kick? I think we've been eating various kinds of biscuits for over a month or two now!



Baked Parmesan Tomatoes - Eating Well

Another quick, simple, and tasty recipe! With all the fresh tomatoes around this time of year, why not throw some cheese and herbs on top and bake for a bit?



Cupcake in a Jar - Cakies

What a great way to enjoy cupcakes. No need to worry about crushing your cupcakes now - they're safe inside a jar. Perfect for bringing to a party or on the go!


If your recipe was featured here, please grab this button for your site!

Featured on Morsels of Life: Five Friday Finds





This post is linked to: Friday Favorite Finds