Cheesy Sun Dried Tomato Bites | Morsels of Life

Cheesy Sun Dried Tomato Bites

Morsels of Life - Cheesy Sun Dried Tomato Bites - Melty cheese topped with a sun dried tomato on a light, flaky cracker.

Another quick and easy snack idea. I got the idea for this “recipe” off the back of a box of gluten free cheddar crackers. I had gotten them since I’ve never had gluten free crackers and I wanted to find out how they tasted differently. These crackers were a bit lighter, but I would not have known that they were gluten free if I had not bought them.

What's your favorite cheesy snack?


by
Melty cheese topped with a sun dried tomato on a light, flaky cracker.

Materials:

Mass Weight Volume Number Material Notes
crackers
cheese, sliced I used sharp white cheddar.
sun dried tomatoes


Methods:

  1. Put cheese on cracker.
  2. Place a sun dried tomato on top.
  3. Bake until cheese melted. (You could also microwave, but the final product would not taste as crispy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment