Pond Scum Soup, Version 2 | Morsels of Life

Pond Scum Soup, Version 2

Morsels of Life - Pond Scum Soup, Version 2 - A new version of Pond Scum Soup.

Previously, I made some pond scum soup, and I thought I'd try another version of that. Or rather, I made a tasty soup, but couldn't get a decent picture of it. And without further ado...

What's your favorite non-photogenic food?


by
A new version of Pond Scum Soup.

Materials:

Mass Weight Volume Number Material Notes
stock or water
sesame seeds
green onions
greens I used turnip greens. Spinach or just about any other greens would also work well.
seaweed I used kim, but nori or other seaweeds would also work well.
miso


Methods:

  1. Bring stock or water to a boil.
  2. Add in greens and seaweed.
  3. Turn off heat, and stir in miso. You don't want to add miso when the soup is too hot since it will kill off the bacteria in the miso. (It's the same bacteria that's in yogurt.)
  4. Sprinkle sesame seeds and green onions on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment