Buttered Peas | Morsels of Life

Buttered Peas

Morsels of Life - Buttered Peas - Highlighting the sweet flavor of peas quickly and easily. Perfect for almost any meal.

These peas are a quick and easy way to bring a bit of spring to the table. Although fresh peas will taste best, frozen peas are a tasty alternative. I've tried canned peas in the past, but I can't say I would recommend those, and in fact, I think my previous dislike of peas originated from the unpleasant taste I found with the canned peas. Don't be fooled by the quick and easy materials and methods list, this recipe really shows off the flavor and sweetness of the peas! I've had steamed peas before, and whereas they were not bad, the richness of the butter sauce really adds another dimension to the peas and makes them taste that much better.

Give these peas a try and see what you think!

What are some of your favorite ways to eat peas?


by
Highlighting the sweet flavor of peas quickly and easily. Perfect for almost any meal.


Materials:

Mass Weight Volume Number Material Notes
peas
butter
seasonings optional, I used salt, sugar, paprika, and corn starch.


Methods:

  1. Melt butter and add seasonings to taste.
  2. Add peas and cook until finished, stirring occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment