Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks | Morsels of Life

Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks

Morsels of Life - Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks - Quick and easy breadsticks - a tastier and less greasy version of the traditional breadsticks.

Since I had made some flatbread pizza, I started thinking about breadsticks. Breadsticks always seem to go quickly and they're so tasty! I had made some cheesy peppered breadsticks before, but this time, I wanted something like a less greasy version of the traditional garlicky breadsticks you can get when you order pizza. I have to say, these breadsticks definitely qualified, and, they were tastier too! These breadsticks finished in almost no time at all, especially since I used some of the instant flour mix. I opted to twist the breadsticks so that they would look nicer, but it's certainly optional. If you wanted to bring the twisted ones to a party or gathering, you certainly don't have to tell anyone there how quick and easy these breadsticks were to make!


by
Quick and easy breadsticks - a tastier and less greasy version of the traditional breadsticks.


Materials:

Mass Weight Volume Number Material Notes
2 cups instant flour mix Or Bisquick
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon garlic
red pepper flakes optional
cheese, grated I used Romano.


Methods:

  1. Combine instant flour mix and water.
  2. Add in black pepper, red pepper flakes, cheese, and garlic.
  3. Mix well and roll dough out to about a half inch thickness.
  4. Cut into strips about 1 inch across to make breadsticks. At this point, I opted to twist them a bit. You could do the same thing to make them look "fancier" without much extra work!

2 comments:

  1. Wit,wok and wisdomApril 07, 2011

    >This is so amazing!I can well imagine a cup of steaming hot tea and a bunch of these lovely spicy breadsticks:)

    Well,thanks for linking up this lovely recipe to my event!

    Cheers!
    Wit,wok&wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morsels of LifeApril 07, 2011

    >Thanks! Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete